Tuesday, September 8, 2009

MonkeyHat Studios


When I realized I'd be living in Italy again, I decided to do something I've always wanted to do: sell my photography. It's a little hobby of mine that I've been playing around with for quite awhile. I like to think I've taken some very fine photos...& as I gain more experience, I'm setting up nicer shots.

Yesterday, I started an online store at Imagekind.com. It's a great web site; it allows the consumer to purchase the photo as a print or canvas...you can even frame it if you'd like.

I'm very excited about this new endeavor. I've always wanted to do this; I love photography & I think I can be good at it. And as I find myself unemployed, it's as good a time as any to try & live my dream. And the name of my little endeavor? MonkeyHat Studios.

No comments: